Do all religions lead to God
Do All Religions Lead to God? No.
1. Jesus said He is the only way to God. John 14:6; Acts 4:12
2. Sin separates us from God (Romans 3:23; 6:23), and the blood of Jesus is the only remedy for our sin. 1 Peter 3:18; Hebr. 9:22, 28
3. Eternal separation from God is the outcome for those who die without Christ. John 3:16-17; 2 Thess. 1:8-10
4. Satan is a master at counterfeiting the real deal. 2 Cor. 11:13-15
5. Paul defended THE Gospel with great fervency (eternal damnation to those who preach another gospel). Gal. 1; 2 Cor. 11:4
Is Jesus Who He Claims to Be?
1. He claimed to be God in human flesh. John 10:30
2. Jesus claimed to be the only way to God. Jn. 14:6
3. Jesus said that condemnation awaits those who do not believe in Him. Jn. 3:16-21
4. The Bible affirms that Jesus is God. Hebr. 1:3; John 1:1, 14
5. Evidence for His Deity:
a. Miracles. Mt. 11:5
b. Teaching. Mt. 5-7
c. Sinless life. 1 Pe. 2:2
d. Resurrection. 2 Peter 1:16
e. Fulfilled prophecies. Isa. 53; Ps. 22
f. Martyrdom of the disciples.
g. Changed lives.